[SGDC] Game Jam D Opening Ceremony Tonight!

Nicholas Ciulla nciulla at stevens.edu
Fri Nov 2 15:40:12 EDT 2018

Hi everyone! [[TL;DR: GJD opens tonight! EAS 222 at 7! Theme reveal, pizza,
and jam time! Submissions will be open at sgdc.ml/gjd at the opening
ceremony!]]

In case you forgot (but how could you forget, lets be honest), the Game Jam
D opening ceremony is tonight at 7:00 PM! It's gonna be in EAS 222, NOT the
usual location.

As I'm sure you all know, we will have pizza, snacks, and drinks at the
opening ceremony. We'll be playing the theme reveal video for you all
(thanks for your wonderful submissions, by the way) and then leave you to
your jamming! The itch.io page for submissions will be open at sgdc.ml/gjd
by the opening ceremony. This will be a week long game jam, so you'll have
until next Friday, the 9th, at 7:00 pm to upload your submissions to the
jam on itchio (the start of the closing ceremony).

On Tuesday, our meeting will be a game jam work session for asking
questions, playtesting, or just general dev work. Also, remember, you're
more than welcome to attend either the opening ceremony, the closing
ceremony, or both regardless of whether or not you plan on making a game!
We'd love to have you if you're just in it to see what others have made.

See you soon,
Nick C.
- - -
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2020
Electrical Engineering
he/him/his pronouns
Stevens Game Development Club Secretary
732-306-1487 (cell)