[SGDC] Election Wrap-up and Showcase!

Nicholas Ciulla nciulla at stevens.edu
Wed Nov 28 14:24:19 EST 2018

Hey everyone,

Really quick wrap-up of elections. Your eboard for next semester will be as
follows:

President: Jake Lovrin
Vice President: Nick Ciulla
Treasurer: Owen Zila
Secretary: Quinn Corcoran

Congratulations to those elected. The new eboard will officially start
their roles at the beginning of next semester. Thank you to everyone who
came to participate and vote in the elections!

Reminder! This upcoming Tuesday, December 4th at 9 (in place of our regular
meeting), will be our semester showcase! It’s a great opportunity to show
off your projects, play games your fellow members have made, and enjoy some
free food, so don’t miss it! The poster for the event is attached below.

See you soon,
Nick C.
- - -
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2020
Electrical Engineering
he/him/his pronouns
Stevens Game Development Club Secretary
732-306-1487 (cell)