[SGDC] MEETING TONIGHT BABBIO 122 9:00 PM

Quinn Corcoran qcorcora at stevens.edu
Tue Feb 5 14:43:54 EST 2019

Hi guys,

TL;DR
Brainstorming activity tonight
prep for Game Jam E

Hey everyone, back again with another email. Last week's SGDC plays was
really successful thanks to you all and we look forward to implementing
more of those as well as other new ideas soon. Speaking of which, tonight
we are going to be doing a brainstorming activity to get the creative
juices flowing in preparation for our upcoming game jam. If you are
interested in finding out what it is or just want to come hang out then, by
all means, swing by. It will be a fun way to spark some brand new ideas for
the future, hope to see you there.

Quinn C.