[SGDC] MEETING TONIGHT AT 9 BABBIO 122

Quinn Corcoran qcorcora at stevens.edu
Tue Feb 19 11:17:03 EST 2019

Hey all,

TL;DR
We will be in Babbio 122 this week
Game Jam E this weekend;
SGDC plays today

Hope everyone had a nice extended weekend! Tonight we will be doing another
SGDC plays so if you’re interested come and play the games with us tonight,
or just come hang out! Game Jam E will be starting this weekend, the
posters should be going up today, the opening ceremony will be this Friday
at 9 in Babbio 122 but be on the lookout for another email about it
separately soon. We hope to see you all there and can’t wait to see what
everyone comes up with for the Game Jam! See you soon!

Quinn C.