[SGDC] Presentation,Email, theme and Closing Ceremony info

Quinn Corcoran qcorcora at stevens.edu
Fri Feb 22 20:24:06 EST 2019

TL;DR
Closing ceremony 7:00pm Sunday 2/24/19 in Pierce 120
Theme: Education
LifeSkillsSoftware email: team at lifeskillssoftware.tech

Let the jam begin!
Game Jam E has officially started so thank you to everyone who came out to
the opening ceremony hope you are all finding success with your games! Even
if you didn't come to the opening ceremony you can still submit a game and
join us on Sunday when we show off and vote on the games we made over the
weekend. If you have any questions feel free to ask in the discord, best of
luck to all and remember: have fun!!
Here is the powerpoint link:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1fG3nsfcz6u6NKd8-bEbWu-YbsAVhQJVT7jp7OStqIUA/edit?usp=sharing