[SGDC] Meeting tonight: Babbio 122 @9PM

Quinn Corcoran qcorcora at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 29 11:57:06 EDT 2019

tl;dr
Story writing and world-building starring Eric

Hey all, hope you had a nice weekend, tonight we are going to be doing a
pretty different meeting than usual. One that will be really helpful for
indie developers. Our resident dungeon master and creative writer Eric will
be giving a presentation on world-building and how to write a good story so
if that is something you are interested in please come by! It's sure to be
an interesting meeting and it's a fascinating topic.

Hope to see you all there,
Quinn M. Corcoran