[SGDC] Meeting Tonight- Babbio @9PM Babbio 122

Quinn Corcoran qcorcora at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 17 14:52:23 EDT 2019

Tl;Dr
How to make your game POP and simple and easy to implement examples
Learn jam this weekend!

Hey all, guys hope you all are excited about our meeting tonight This is
going to be an important one for how to add a little oomph to your games.
We also have Learn Jam coming up this weekend. It starts at 12:00 Noon and
below I have attached the schedule so you guys know when to show up if you
only want to see specific things. Plus we will have food and drinks so you
guys will have brain food for all your hard work. Also, we will not be
going over Godot at the learn jam but we WILL have a meeting for it
sometime this semester.
Hope to see you all there!

Quinn M. Corcoran

[image: image.png]