[SGDC] Meeting Tomorrow (2/4) @ 9pm in BC122

Jared M Pincus jpincus at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 3 16:18:39 EST 2020

TL;DR
This week's meeting is tomorrow, February 4, at 9pm, and we're back in Babbio 122!
Meeting will include brainstorming/discussing longer term game ideas, followed by a pitch session.

What up leet gamers, it's time for another SGDC meeting! As we discussed last week, we're planning to dedicate more time this semester to the club population's game development ventures. In particular, we want to encourage longer term projects which span the coming months. So we'll start tomorrow's meet with a freeform brainstorming session, then reconvene and hear pitches from anyone who would like to present. We'll see you tomorrow, and bring all your ideas!

Jared