[SGDC] AI talk tomorrow (2/25) @ 9pm in BC122

Jared M Pincus jpincus at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 24 13:42:37 EST 2020

TL;DR
Meeting tomorrow at 9pm in BC122; Wes will be presenting on (enemy) AI.
Game jam opening is on Friday (2/28) at 7pm in BC122. I'll send more details out about the jam later this week.

Boy oh boy, this week is fun! To kick it off, Wes is back tomorrow night to teach us about AI mechanisms in game development, and how these mechanisms are used for things like NPCs and enemies. Then at the end of the week will be the game jam opening ceremony. Speaking of which, thanks for all the great theme submissions! We received over a hundred unique themes, and you'll just have to come and see what the jam's theme is on Friday!

Jared