[SGDC] First Meeting of the Semester

Franklin Shack franklinshack at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 18:14:14 EDT 2020

Hey everyone,

Welcome back to all upperclassmen, and hello to the freshmen!  We will be
holding our first meeting of the semester this Tuesday, 9/8, at 9PM over
Discord.  We know that Summer Jam has been a bit of a mess this year due to
COVID, but if you have made anything over the past few months that you'd
like to show off, please message an eboard member and let them know.

At the meeting, we will be going over plans for the semester, including
plans for this year's Learn Jam, as well as showing off summer projects as
previously mentioned.

If for whatever reason you're receiving this email and you aren't a member
of our discord, please join with the following link:
https://discord.gg/3zAr4G9

Hope to see you all there!
Franklin