[SGDC] Welcome!

Stephen Schmidt Jr. sschmid4 at stevens.edu
Sun Aug 29 20:41:12 EDT 2021

Hey all, this is Stephen with the Stevens Game-Dev Club

Welcome to all the new members. It was very exciting meeting all of you at the flock party today and I hope to see you at some of our meetings. Below will be links to the discord, duck link, and our website.

Our first meeting will be next week, on Tuesday, September 7th. The location has not been booked yet, however another email will be sent out with that information as the date of our first meeting approaches.

Thank You

Discord : https://discord.gg/mMdcPYytGW

Duck Link : https://stevens.campuslabs.com/engage/organization/sgdc

Website : https://stevens.gamedevelopment.club/