[SGDC] Game Jam P Voting Form and Winter Jam

Stephen Schmidt sschmid4 at stevens.edu
Wed Dec 8 13:58:42 EST 2021

Hey all this is Stephen with the Game Dev Club,

Thank you all so much for coming out to final Game Jam of the semester! Congratulations to everyone who submitted!  Game Jams are always a lot of work and you all should be proud. The itch page for the jam and the voting form are posted below.

https://itch.io/jam/sgdc-gjp

Winners of Game Jam O can visit the student center, starting tomorrow, to receive your prize!

SGDC Game Jam P - itch.io<https://itch.io/jam/sgdc-gjp>
A game jam from 2021-12-01 to 2021-12-08 hosted by SGDC
itch.io

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfwFbSgFRINpQMzVxtAMj57H2fROfXgN8_T2ap-QaTUVcfs0g/viewform?usp=sf_link
Google Forms - create and analyze surveys, for free.<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfwFbSgFRINpQMzVxtAMj57H2fROfXgN8_T2ap-QaTUVcfs0g/viewform?usp=sf_link>
Create a new survey on your own or with others at the same time. Choose from a variety of survey types and analyze results in Google Forms. Free from Google.
docs.google.com
Tuesday was the last meeting for the semester and thank you all for joining us and sticking with us through the rough transition. We will return next semester, where we'll show off what we've made for our Winter Jam. Winter Jam lasts the entirety of winter break. There are no prizes for this Jam and no theme. This is an opportunity to work on some more long-term prototypes or make a bunch of smaller games, it's up to you. At the end of the Jam, we'll hang out and present our games as you would a normal Jam.

https://itch.io/jam/sgdc-wj5

Thank you again for joining us this semester and I hope to see you next year!