[SGDC] Game Jam O Theme Announcement and Itch.io Page!

Stephen Schmidt sschmid4 at stevens.edu
Fri Oct 22 19:09:24 EDT 2021

Hey all, this is Stephen with the Game Dev Club,

Welcome to our first Game Jam since we've been back in person! This is our 48-hour Game Jam, meaning you have 48 hours to build a game from scratch. This Jam will end on Sunday, the 24th at 7pm and the closing ceremony will take place in Kiddie 228 at that same time and date. Feel free to come even if you did not participate in the Jam, as participants will be asked to present their games and you will have the opportunity to see what everyone has been working on.

The Theme for Game Jam O is:

​Obscure
​*Note that is SGDC tradition to ignore the theme entirely if we don't want to follow it.
The itch.io page can be reached here:
https://itch.io/jam/sgdc-gjo
SGDC Game Jam O<https://itch.io/jam/itchiosgdc-gjo>
A game jam from 2021-10-22 to 2021-10-24 hosted by SGDC
itch.io