[SGDC] First Meeting

Stephen Schmidt sschmid4 at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 13 13:29:59 EDT 2021

Hey all, this is Stephen of the Stevens Game Dev Club,

Our first meeting will be held tomorrow, Tuesday 9/14 in Peirce 201. We will be giving a basic introduction to what our club is about and what events we will be holding this semester, giving people a chance to show off any personal projects they've been working on over the summer, and giving the new members an opportunity to meet the other members of the club. I am very excited for our first meeting, and I hope to see you all there!