[SGDC] Game Jam R Closing / Doug Lombardi Zoom Call

Nicholas Buckley nbuckley at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 11 22:11:21 EDT 2022

Hey guys, it’s Nick from the Game Dev Club,

Game Jam R ends in just under 24 hours. If you’re submitting a game, use the itch link below to join the jam and submit by 9 pm. Our closing ceremony will be in Babbio 122 at 9 pm. We will have food and drinks like last time, so don’t forget to stop by!

A reminder that Stevens’ zoom call with Doug Lombardi is tomorrow at 3:30 pm. The flyer with further details is linked  below.

Itch Link: https://itch.io/jam/sgdc-gjr