[SGDC] Final GBM

Christopher Kang ckang4 at stevens.edu
Mon Dec 5 21:56:57 EST 2022

Hello fellow homo sapiens!

      First of all, congratulations to our newly elected eboard! The new eboard consists of,

  *   President: Nicholas Buckley
  *   Vice-President: Stephen Schmidt
  *   Treasurer: Christopher Kang
  *   Secretary: Logan Tenner

      Second, congratulations to our Gam Jam T winners. The winners are:

  *   First: Project Galaxy
  *   Second: Demoman Derry
  *   Third: Transport Trouble
  *   Best Use of Theme: Gayme

      Third, we will be having our last meeting in Babbio 122, at 9:15 PM on 12/6/22. We will have a fun discussion about our favorite games that were released this year in honor of the game awards. I hope that everyone will join us for our last meeting of the semester!

Chris Kang, Secretary of Game Development Club