[SGDC] GBM 5

Christopher Kang ckang4 at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 4 12:34:46 EDT 2022

Greetings everyone!

      This is Chris here to inform you about our next meeting. Our next meeting will occur like usual at Babbio 122 at 9:15 today, 10/4. We will have a talk about Rouge-likes by our Vice President Stephen. Also, we will be having our first Game Jam this week! Join us in our opening ceremony this Friday, 10/7. We will have food to enjoy the ceremony, so please join us. More information about this during our meeting today. I hope everyone can join us for today's meeting!