[SGDC] Closing Jam

Christopher Kang ckang4 at stevens.edu
Sun Oct 9 11:43:24 EDT 2022

Hello everyone!

         As a reminder our Closing Jam will take place today at 6:00 PM in Babbio 122! If you have created a game, make sure to submit your game onto our itch.io page, which will be on the bottom of this email, and join us during the Closing Jam to present your game. Even if you did not create a game, please join us to see what your other peers have created! There will be food and drinks for everyone so please join us!

Chris Kang, Secretary of Game Development Club

https://itch.io/jam/sgdc-gjs