[SGDC] GBD 6

Christopher Kang ckang4 at stevens.edu
Mon Oct 17 23:22:20 EDT 2022

Hello Gamers!

      This is Chris here to tell you about our next meeting! So, the meeting will take place at Babbio 122 at 9:15PM tomorrow 10/18. We will have a talk about accessibility and how that plays a role in the games that we play. Also, we will have our club picture tomorrow! Please, if you want to be in our club picture, please come to the UCC gallery, which is the room to your right if you go into the UCC entrance. We will have our picture at 8:45 so it would be great if everyone could come 5 minutes beforehand or at 8:40. I hope that everyone can make it for our picture and our talk tomorrow!