[SGDC] Second Meeting

Christopher Kang ckang4 at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 12 18:16:53 EDT 2022

Hello Fellow Gamers,

      This is Chris here to tell you what will happen at the next meeting! So, we will be meeting at Kiddie 228 at 9:15 tomorrow to have fun brainstorming mock games given a theme or a genre. During the meeting, we will also discuss the Learn Jam coming this week! Make sure to come to learn about what the Learn Jam is and to have fun meeting new people! I hope to see everyone there!

Also, if you have not joined our discord, you can join through this link
https://discord.gg/DdwZH39k
[https://cdn.discordapp.com/icons/255914548257751040/9aeb069bcbb2efed982d152139384232.jpg?size=256]<https://discord.gg/DdwZH39k>
Join the (SGDC) Stevens Game Development Club Discord Server!<https://discord.gg/DdwZH39k>
Check out the (SGDC) Stevens Game Development Club community on Discord - hang out with 452 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.
discord.gg