[SGDC] First Meeting

Logan Tenner ltenner at stevens.edu
Tue Jan 17 13:03:17 EST 2023

Hello fellow lifeforms,

I hope that your break was enjoyable and that the burnout has subsided. Our first meeting of the semester will be next Tuesday night (1/24) at 9:15pm and will be held in Babbio 122. We will be discussing the winter jam and any projects all you wonderful people worked on over the break.

In reference to Game Jam T: The prizes have officially arrived although they have not been claimed. If you have not claimed your prize for this jam, please contact one of the eboard members over discord so we can give it to you.

Enjoy your first week of classes back and we will see you next week!

Logan Tenner - Secretary of Game Development Club