[SGDC] GBM 2

Logan Tenner ltenner at stevens.edu
Mon Jan 30 19:15:35 EST 2023

Hello fellow creatures:

This week we have a wonderful workshop planned displaying Unity's new input system. Please download the most recent version of Unity (2021 or newer) so you can participate during the meeting. Additionally, our first Game Jam of the semester, Game Jam U, is a little less than THREE weeks away (February 17th - 19th). With that being said, we have attached the theme submission for the jam.

https://forms.gle/yGESDdzCjgxyL6uh8
We look forward to seeing you tomorrow!!

Logan Tenner - Secretary of Game Development Club