[Shpclist] Boken Boardwalk

Nicole Favetta nfavetta at stevens.edu
Sun Apr 19 22:33:06 EDT 2009

Hello all,
Now that Boken is just around the corner, we need some SHPC volunteers for
Saturday's Boardwalk Event.  We will have a booth set up with games and
activities.  What we need are volunteers to moderate the booth for 2-hour
shifts.  I think 2 to 3 people will be enough to manage the booth for 2
hours.  If there is a group of people that would like to sign up (max 4)
that would be great.  The Boardwalk event will be running from 2-9 pm.
Please *Reply All* to this email with your name and the time you can
volunteer.  The available time shifts are:
2-4 PM - Nicole, Kavi
4-6 PM
6-8 PM
8-9 PM
**The members who volunteer during the last shift will be responsible for
cleaning up and returning all items used at the booth to either Mitch or
myself (as neither of us will be there for clean up).

Let me know ASAP what time is good. Be sure to *Reply All* so everyone can
see what time slots are taken already.

Thanks!
Nicole Favetta
Vice President