[SHPClist] SHPC Mtg 11/30

Nicole Favetta nfavetta at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 19:13:20 EST 2009

Hello SHPC Members,
I hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxing Thanksgiving break and is ready
to return for the
finish of the semester.

Well, as we've been promising all year, our meeting tomorrow is going to
feature Dani Castioni
to speak on her experience of *becoming and being an EMT* in Hoboken.  For
those of you who'd
like to find out what it is like or just to hear some firsthand stories,
come join us!

We'll also be discussing our end of the year Holiday Party/food drive and a
hospice program to host
during the holiday season, among other things.

The meeting will be, as always, *tomorrow in Babbio 122 (Auditorium) at 4pm*
.

Come and find what it's all about!

See you tomorrow at 4,
Nicole