[SHPClist] Last Call for MCAT review course Sign Up

Nicole Favetta nfavetta at stevens.edu
Sun Sep 27 16:22:07 EDT 2009

Hello everyone,This is a last call announcement in regards to signing up for
the
Kaplan MCAT Review Course.  The deadline to email me (at this
address) to sign up for it is this *Wednesday, September 30th*.

Once again, the attached flier provides all the information
regarding this great opportunity for prospective medical
or dental school students.

This program prepares you for both *MCAT and DAT*
(medical and dental school admission tests)
and can be tailored to your personal needs with the
*FREE* EDGE component.

This opportunity is open to ALL STEVENS STUDENTS!

**If you have already contacted me about signing up, we will
be sending you information shortly after the deadline with class
schedule and payment information.**

Thanks,
Nicole Favetta
SHPC Vice President