[SHPClist] SHPC/APO SmileTrain Student-Faculty Volleyball Game

Shyam Shah sshah47 at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 5 12:44:55 EDT 2010

Hi everyone!!

On *Thursday, April 15*, APO and SHPC will be hosting a *Student-Faculty
Volleyball Game in Canavan Arena from 6:30 to 9 pm *to support the nonprofit
organization SmileTrain.

*SmileTrain *is an international charity founded with the mission of
providing* free cleft lip and palate surgery for children in developing
countries *and providing free cleft-related training for medical
professionals. With as little as $250, they are able to provide a surgery
for an unfortunate child, and *give them the ability to eat, speak, and
smile*. For more details about this organization, visit www.smiletrain.org.

Now, you can either come out and watch the game and support our cause (*it’s
$3 for admission* which includes a raffle ticket), or you can help by
volunteering for the day of the event or for Tablesitting (from April
5-April 15th) in Howe.

PLEASE come out and support our cause! There will be a few prize giveaways
and let’s not forget: you watch us Stevens kids play against our own
professors and TAs, all the while raising money for SmileTrain!

For more info, email me!
Thanks,
Shyam Shah
SHPC VP