[SHPClist] Next SHPC Meeting

Mitchell Izower mizower at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 6 18:38:19 EDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

The next SHPC meeting will be Monday, April 12th at 4PM in BC 122.

Our guest speaker, Dr. Donald Lombardi, will be taking us through the
recent healthcare reform debate, and will be talking about the new
Stevens Healthcare Management and Leadership course which he is heading.
Dr. Lombardi is a member of the Stevens School of Business, with over 25
years of diverse executive level management experience including
founding and leading an organizational development consulting firm with
more than 200 clients, leading the planning and development activities
of a 10,000+ student university, developing and leading a unique online
graduate education program, leading professional development for a $20B
pharmaceutical firm, and publishing eleven books and over 50 articles on
leadership, management, strategic management and human capital development.

Additionally, we will be beginning sign ups for the Bodies Exhibit trip
which is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, April 24th.

Lastly, we will be having a short presentation on the Smile Train
Charity volleyball tournament, which is being run by Shyam Shah and
Irene Rahman.  If you are interested in forming a team or participating,
please make sure to attend!

As always, refreshments will be served,
I hope to see you Monday,
Mitch