[SHPClist] SHPC Meeting Tomorrow

Mitchell Izower mizower at stevens.edu
Sun Apr 11 20:05:06 EDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder that tomorrow there will be an SHPC meeting at 4PM in BC
122 tomorrow.

Our guest speaker, Dr. Donald Lombardi, will be taking us through the
recent healthcare reform debate, and will be talking about the new
Stevens Healthcare Management and Leadership course which he is heading.

Additionally, we will be beginning sign ups for the Bodies Exhibit trip
which is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, April 24th at noon.  The
price is $10 dollars, which is $12 dollars off the original price.

Lastly, we will be having a short presentation on the Smile Train
Charity volleyball tournament, which is being run by Shyam Shah and
Irene Rahman.  If you are interested in forming a team or participating,
please make sure to attend!

As always, refreshments will be served,
I hope to see you there,
Mitch