[SHPC] Congratulations to SmileTrain

Nicole Favetta nfavetta at stevens.edu
Sat Apr 17 13:15:41 EDT 2010

I'd like to congratulate everyone in SHPC, especially Shyam and Irene, who
helped in organizing & participating with the SmileTrain volleyball charity
benefit on Thursday night. It was a huge success with the team reaching
almost 80% of their financial goal!

Your support with medical charities such as these make a huge difference in
so many lives. I encourage you all to maintain your motivation and continue
to bring SHPC's awareness to new organizations.

We can continue to make a difference.

Thank you,
Nicole

--
Nicole R. Favetta
Biomedical Engineering | Engineering Management