[SHPC] SHPC Meeting Today

Erin M. Duggan eduggan at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 26 18:25:55 EDT 2010

Hi all,
Just some minutes on our meeting today if you were unable to make it:

-Mitch and Pete Movilla gave a great presentation titled "What to Do
When the Tests are Over", refering to what the necessary steps are
between taking your MCAT, DAT or GRE and going off to the med school of
your dreams.
-Mitch will be posting this powerpoint on the SHPC website. It was
extremely informative and definitely worth a look if you were not
there.
-There was also a panel of students that will be attending medical
schools in the fall that gave some great additional information about
the tests/applications/HPAC interviews etc., required to proceed
forward towards med school.
-Lastly, Dr. Kumbaraci outlined the number of students going into
medical school in fall 2010, their majors, their designation (Pre-Med,
Pre- Vet, Pre-Dent), and their range of GPA's and MCAT scores.

If you have any questions, or want more details, feel free to shoot me
an email! And definitely check out the powerpoint if you were not
availible for the meeting today!
Good Luck with this last full week :)
- Erin D.