[SHPClist] CPR Class

Mitchell Izower mizower at stevens.edu
Sun Feb 21 02:45:03 EST 2010

Kavi, I'm leaving the execution of this event in your hands.  We've set
up CPR classes multiple times in the past.  We get a room, we call
community safety consultants and let them know that we are planning a
class for such and such date, and that we will have the X amount of
students needed.  We start advertising, people sign up, we call
community safety consultants, and have the class.  SHPC does not
typically make up the bulk of who comes to the class, it's the
advertising that gets people to find out about it.

We're going to need to reschedule the class.  Please pick an acceptable
day and time, and let Shyam and Pete know about it.  Pete will make
fliers and contact the student life newsletter, Shyam will take care of
updating the website.  Nicole and Andrew will take care of hanging the
fliers.

Please send out an email to SHPC at stevens.edu and let the eboard know
about what you are doing, and the steps you are taking to put this
together.  Please also send out an email to shpclist at lists.stevens.edu
and let the GB know what your plans are regarding rescheduling.

Thank you,
Mitch