[SHPClist] Ethics Bowl

Mitchell Izower mizower at stevens.edu
Fri Jan 29 22:17:10 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

Gear and Triangle is looking for a chemical biology team to round out
the competition for the ethics bowl they are holding.  We need  between
3 and 5 people willing to go head to head against another team and
present their side of an argument regarding an ethical dilemma.  The
prize for the winning team will be an award of up to $500!  The
competition will be held from 2-5 PM on Feb 3, with a second round from
1:30 to 5 on Feb 10.

If you are interested, either solo or with a team, please contact me ASAP!

Thanks,
Mitch