[SHPClist] SHPC Offers CPR Course - Read / Do Not Delete!

Nicole Favetta nfavetta at stevens.edu
Sat Mar 6 11:28:03 EST 2010

Hello everyone!
In light of the scheduling conflict for the CPR course, we are offering the
class on campus on *Saturday, March 27th at 10A for $65*.  This seems to be
the best date for everyone (given it's not directly before or after Spring
Break and is before the April MCATs).  Again, the course will run on average
for *4 hours*, so plan accordingly. It is BLS (Basic Life Skills) for CPR
and AED; mandatory before EMT training and for MEP members. Registration for
this course will be available at the link posted on SHPC's website (*
www.stevens.edu/shpc*) by this week, so please check it out if you'd like to
sign up.  Also, *registration will close Sunday, March 21st*, as we'll need
an official head count beforehand, so sign up ASAP.....*there are NO limited
spots!*

Thank you all for your cooperation in this rescheduling process.

We hope to see you there on *Saturday, March 27th at 10A*!

Any questions, contact me at nfavetta at stevens.edu.

Enjoy your Hoboken St. Patty's Day!
Nicole Favetta
SHPC Vice President