[SHPC] Congrats/quick follow-up

Donald Lombardi Donald.Lombardi at stevens.edu
Thu May 20 09:00:18 EDT 2010

Folks;

Congrats to all for a great semester, and special Kudos to those of
You, starting with Your Prez, on Graduation!

Two quick follow-ups from the time we spent together last month:

1.) The Mgt 616 Healthcare Leadership and Management Course has indeed
been scheduled by the Registrar for Thursdays in the Fall. A good
number of you have already stopped by my office (BC 420) to discuss,
and have started the registration process. We also have gotten the
needed approvals to sign stellar undergrad students into this grad
level course.

If you are interested, start the registration process and get the
signatures needed from your advisor, et al. I'm on campus most Mondays
and Tuesdays as well to add my signature to the requisite forms and
discuss the course with those of you I haven't had the pleasure of
visiting with as of yet.

2.) Four of You now have internships for the Summer in various
healthcare/human service organizations as a result of the SHPC meeting.
If anyone else might be interested in similar opportunities for this
Summer, get in touch asap - little late in the game but we can see what
we can do. In any event, definitely keep that option in mind for the
future.

Again, thanks mightily and get in touch anytime on anything in which I
might be of some help.

v/r,
Dr. Lombardi

D.N. Lombardi, Ph.D.
Director, Healthcare Leadership &
Management
Faculty Liaison, Stevens Veterans Office

(201)216-5661