[SHPC] New E-Board Elections Coming Up!

Nicole Favetta nicole.favetta at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 18:42:39 EST 2011

Hello everyone!
I'd like to thank those of you who attended the Pre-Health Panel today, and
a special thanks to the members of SHPC who participated.

Here's some important news:
Elections for SHPC's new E-Board are *NEXT Monday, February 14th* (yes, we
know it's Valentine's Day, but it will be a rather quick meeting) *at 4p in
BC 122*.  We would like those of you who are running for a position (either
accepted another's nomination or have nominated yourself) to come prepared
with a *BRIEF* (3-5 sentence) speech about yourself and why you are
interested in the position.

Keep in mind:
1.) You can run for multiple positions, but do come prepared with a speech
for each.
2.) The new E-Board, once elected on Monday, will be asked to stay for 15
mins with the current E-Board to be brought up to speed. We will be finished
no later than 5p.
3.) Keep the nominations coming in! Either yourself or another member!

If you have any questions regarding the nomination/election process, please
email us at shpc at stevens.edu.

See you all Monday!
Nicole
SHPC President

--
Nicole R. Favetta
Biomedical Engineering | Engineering Management