[SHPC] Reminder: Medical Experience Program App. for Spring '11 due by Sunday!

Shyam Shah sshah47 at stevens.edu
Fri Jan 7 17:53:15 EST 2011

Hello,
  This is a reminder that applications for the SHPC Medical Experience
Program are due this Sunday (Jan 9th) by 11:59PM.
  The application is attached and should be emailed to
meprogram at gmail.comupon completion.
  Please see below for more information about the program.
Thank you!
SHPC E-Board and the ME Program Committee