[SHPC] Fwd: Pre-Medical Student Conference--Saturday, Dec. 3

Kim Baker kimberlyannebaker at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 18:31:34 EST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Peter R. Movilla <prm2005 at med.cornell.edu>
Date: Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 5:51 PM
Subject: Fwd: Pre-Medical Student Conference--Saturday, Dec. 3
To: "shpc at stevens.edu" <shpc at stevens.edu>

Hey
As a former member of the Stevens SHPC and currently a second year medical
student at Cornell Med, I just wanted to share this upcoming event to
anyone interested in medical school.
Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* WCMC SNMA <wcmc.snma at gmail.com>
*Date:* November 30, 2011 5:21:40 PM EST
*To:* "wcmc.snma at gmail.com" <wcmc.snma at gmail.com>
*Subject:* *Pre-Medical Student Conference--Saturday, Dec. 3*

Hello,

This Saturday at Weill Cornell Medical College, the WCMC chapter of SNMA
will be hosting a Pre-Medical Student Conference from 8am-5pm. The event is
geared towards pre-medical high school and college students. We have
workshops and panels planned to help educate the students on what is
required to be admitted to medical school and how to succeed once in
medical school. If you have any questions about the event or are interested
in volunteering then feel free to contact Hawa ( <haf2009 at med.cornell.edu>
haf2009 at med.cornell.edu).

Thanks,
WCMC SNMA

  *
*
*
*
*Pre-Medical Student Conference*
*
*
*Saturday, December 3, 2011—8am-5pm, Weill Cornell Medical College*

  *There will be panels, workshops and advising sessions to support
students in their pursuit of a career in medicine! For more information or
if you are interested in volunteering contact Hawa (<haf2009 at med.cornell.edu>
haf2009 at med.cornell.edu). Come and help to introduce medicine/healthcare to

--
Kimberly Baker