[SHPC] Career Fair NEXT Wednesday, September 14th

Melissa Foy mfoy at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 6 19:40:34 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone!

I hope that you all had an amazing summer and are excited for all of SHPC's
exciting events this semester! Before we have our first meeting, we are
going to advertise our club to the new freshman class during the club fair!
The club fair will take place next Wednesday, September 14th (it was
originally scheduled for tomorrow, but was rescheduled due to rain). The
eboard needs help from our members to sit at the table and tell freshman
what SHPC is about! If you would like to help out sign up on this
spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqXdNbeOXU-JdHF1OHk3QzBfRDVOWlNFZ2l4SW1PdUE&hl=en_US
.

Thank you so much and see you all there!

SHPC E-Board