[SHPC] KAPLAN MCAT/DTA CLASS

Kim Baker kimberlyannebaker at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 10:43:59 EDT 2011

SHPC presents *KAPLAN MCAT/DTA CLASS!*

Kaplan Test Prep will provide discounts on our MCAT, DAT and OAT preparation
options to SHPC members as per the following schedule:

(a)  Enrollment into our “MCAT Advantage-*Onsite*” course starting
10/22/2011 at Stevens at the discounted rate of *$1575 *.  This is a* $524**
*discount off the full retail course price. Schedule is attached to this
email.

(b)  Enrollment into any “MCAT Advantage-Anywhere” course at the discounted
rate of *$1475.*  This is a *$524* discount off the full retail price of the
course.

(c)  Enrollment into *any* DAT or OAT Advantage course at the discounted
rate of *$1099*.  This is a *$300 *discount off the full retail price of
these courses.

(d)  *10 %* discount on all private tutoring packages and DAT, OAT and PCAT
Advantage – On Site courses.

APPLY BY THIS FRIDAY AND RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL $150 OFF! Call 1-800-KAP-TEST
or visiting www.kaptest.com/mcat.
Come meet the MCAT professor and take a *practice sample of the MCATS* at
our GB meeting this *Monday, October 3rd at 4pm in BC310*!

Email shpc at stevens.edu with any questions.