[SHPC] HPAC interviews

Erin erin.duggan.stevens at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 11:11:18 EDT 2012

Hey All,
If you are applying to a health related school (med, dental, vet, PA,DO, etc) this summer, please email me back with the date you will have your entrance exam scores (MCAT, DAT,GRE, etc) back by so that I can give the information to Dr. Kumbaraci so she can schedule the Health Professional Advisory Committee meetings that are needed to apply to schools.
Thank you!

Erin Duggan
President of the Delta Zeta Chapter of Phi Sigma Sigma Sorority
Reporter for Alpha Epsilon Delta, Pre-Medical Honor Society