[SHPC] Table Sit at Accepted Students Day

Erin Duggan erin.duggan.stevens at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 14:04:29 EDT 2012

Hey All-
I hope that you are having a good end to the semester. This Sunday from 1-4
is Accepted Students Day! All RSOs are offered to have a table to display
our organization and peak interest in the incoming freshmen. SHPC will be
hosting a table and we need volunteers to table sit, even if you can only
do so for half an hour it would be much appreciated.

Please email me back with your availability if you would like to volunteer
!!!
Thanks so much.

Regards,
Erin Duggan

BS Candidate in Chemical Biology, Class of 2013
MS Candidate in Chemical Biology, Class of 2013
President 2011-2013 of Phi Sigma Sigma, Delta Zeta Chapter
President 2012-2013 of Stevens Health Professionals Club
Vice President of Alpha Epsilon Delta 2012-2013, Pre-Medical Honor Society
Order of Omega