[SHPC] (no subject)

Kim Baker kimberlyannebaker at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 21:03:22 EST 2012

Robert,

We will add you to our temporary mailing list. For the future, our club
will be primarily contacting our members through ducksync. You can sign up
for an account from the link below and join SHPC through it. Let me know if
you have any trouble.
https://orgsync.com/login/stevens-institute-of-technology

Regards,
Kim Baker