[SHPC] General Body Meeting 4/13 4 pm

Kim Baker kimberlyannebaker at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 09:39:09 EST 2012

Hello everyone,

Just a reminder that we have our GM meeting and Dr. Jones and a
representative from NYPM will be speaking at *4pm in BC304*. We will also
be collecting nominations for the next Eboard today. Please email me with
any nomination requests if you cannot attend the meeting today.

Positions:
President
Vice-President
Secretary
Treasurer
Historian/Web chair
SGA Representative

See you all this afternoon!

-Kim
SHPC, President

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 5:09 PM, SHPC E-Board <shpc.eboard at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey everyone!
>
> There will be a general body meeting on *Monday, February 13th at 4 pm in
> BC 304.* A representative from the New York College of Podiatric Medicine
> will be speaking. Doctor Jones will also be speaking about the road to
> medical school. Food and refreshments will be served! Hope to see you all
> there!
>
> Also, please join SHPC on the ducksync website, as the e-board is
> transitioning to the new website. More information will be given at the
> meeting on Monday. If you have any questions about the meeting or anything
> in general, please email shpc at stevens.edu.
>
> Thank you!
>
> SHPC E-board

Kimberly Baker
Stevens Institute of Technology
Biomedical Engineering, 2013
President, Stevens Health Professionals Club
Coordinator of Senior Programming, Delta Phi Epsilon
Vice President, Co-op Student Council
kbaker at stevens.edu