[SHPC] Research Associate Program at Hackensack University Medical Center

christina sedberry csedberr at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 24 14:57:28 EDT 2012

Check out this great opportunity from HackensackUMC's "RA Program":

My name is Hipen Shah and I am the Chief Research Associate of
Recruiting for the Research Associates (RA) Program at Hackensack
University Medical Center (HackensackUMC) in Hackensack, NJ. The RA
Program at HackensackUMC is a part of a national organization known as
the National Alliance of Research Associates Programs (NARAP). NARAP is
a consortium of emergency departments and colleges joined to generate
research and quality improvement projects utilizing RAs to enroll large
numbers of participants. RAs are typically pre-health professional and
post-baccalaureate students who volunteer in the emergency department
for at least one 4-hour shift each week over the course of academic
semesters participating in clinical research and providing services
based on that research.

We are currently recruiting students to the RA program for the Fall 2012
semester and future semesters. I would appreciate if you can let your
pre-health students about the program and encourage them to apply if
they are interested. Following is the link to our website with all the
information and the application process as well the application itself.

If you have any questions regarding the program please feel free to
contact me. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Thank You for a time!

Respectfully,

Hipen Shah
ChiefRA.HUMC at gmail.com [1]