[SHPC] Become a member of the Pre-Medical Honor Society- Alpha Epsilon Delta

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 18:23:45 EST 2013

Hello SHPC,
The Stevens Chapter of the National Pre-Medical Honor Society, Alpha
Epsilon Delta is looking for new members. We are an organization on campus
that does seminars and fundraising to enhance your undergraduate
pre-medical experience. It is also a fantastic professional membership that
medical and health profession schools look for on an applicants activities.
If you are interested please reply to this email with your name, major,
year and GPA.  The GPA requirement is a 3.2 cumulative and you must be a
sophomore and above. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
Erin Duggan