[SHPC] MCAT books for sale

Erin Duggan erin.duggan.stevens at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 12:42:07 EST 2013

Hi Everyone,
I hope that you are having a relaxing break.
Just wanted to let you know that a set of MCAT prep books are being sold by
one of our members. It is the complete set: flashcards, 5 subject books
(bio, chem, physics, verbal reasoning, orgo) that are in almost new
condition (no writing/highlighting and not ripped or  bent), and the work
book which is used.
Please contact me at erin.duggan.stevens at gmail.com if you are interested.
Thanks.
Erin

BS Candidate in Chemical Biology, Class of 2013
MS Candidate in Chemical Biology, Class of 2013
President 2011-2013 of Phi Sigma Sigma, Delta Zeta Chapter
President 2012-2013 of Stevens Health Professionals Club
Vice President of Alpha Epsilon Delta 2012-2013, Pre-Medical Honor Society
Order of Omega