[SHPC] Learn more about a carer in Podiatric Medicine

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 22:01:06 EDT 2013

SHPC General Body,

I hope everyone that came this afternoon to our first general body meeting
had a great time and we are looking forward to seeing more of you at our up
coming meetings. Our next meeting is right around the corner!

*When: This Wednesday 9/18 *
*Time: 3pm *
*Where: Morton 103 *

A representative from the New York College of podiatric Medicine (NYCPM) is
coming to discuss opportunities for the path to become a doctor focused on
podiatry.
Podiatry medicine is one of the fastest growing medical professions. Please
feel free to come by and check out different medical opportunities and
careers.

Pizza will be served!

Thank you,

-SHPC Eboard