[SHPC] Next General Body Meeting/Survey Poll

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 18:33:44 EDT 2013

Thank you everyone for attending last weeks general body meeting and the
Podiatry rep. If you have any questions about these meeting notify us.

This coming week on Monday we will have our very own Stevens psychologist,
Michelle Shephard, giving a mental health seminar/discussion. You can also
ask about her profession and job duties. This will be at *4 pm* in *Babbio
310*

Last, here is a survey regarding whether or not you guys would like a
KAPLAN rep to come speak this semester. The second question will be
regarding interest for a program at Stevens to enroll into podiatry.

 http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/73QCCNK

Gregory Nikogosyan
Chemical Biology '14
Minor HIstory