[SHPC] Shark dissection/ suture lab

Kassandra Marrero kmarrero at stevens.edu
Thu Apr 17 11:28:04 EDT 2014

Good morning,
My name is Kassandra Marrero. I am an aspiring biomedical engineer. I just
found out about the shark dissection/ suture lab last night and I was very
disappointed when I could not sign up for the lab because all of the slots
were taken. I really wanted to be a part of this lab, however I was too
late. Is there any way I can be a part of a waiting list just in case a
student is not able to attend this event? I thank you in advance for your
consideration. I hope you have a nice day.

Best regards,
Kassandra Marrero

--
Kassandra Marrero