[SHPC] General Meeting and UC Davis Medical Conference

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 16:46:48 EDT 2014

Hey everyone!

Hopefully the first day back was a good one for all you guys. Just a few
important dates to remember:

*Next Wednesday (September 3rd): *Club Fair! Come out and support our club
and hopefully we get new members to sign up.

*September 15th: *First general body meeting at 4PM. We will follow up with
the exact location and the topics we will discuss during this first meeting
of the semester.

*September 24: *The New York College of Podiatric Medicine is giving a
presentation at 2PM.

**** UC Davis (California) is hosting the largest medical conference in the
US on October 11th and 12th; if you are interested in attending this
conference, please respond to this email by September 2nd. The trip will be
anywhere from $300-$500 out of pocket so talk to your families and feel
free to send us any questions you may have!*

Yours truly,

SHPC eboard